Friday, June 10, 2011

That's All Folks!



Words cannot express what this inaugural year has meant to me as the art teacher of this arts integrated school.  It has far exceeded my expectations.  I am overcome with emotion with where we were when we started this process, where we are now, and what hopes I have for our building in the future...  With all that being said, in my six years of teaching this may be one the most touching gifts I ever received at the end of the year.  

It should come as no shock to me that we are educating our children in a way to be innovative, earth-friendly, problem-solvers.  These are skills that will last them a lifetime.  The memories we made here this year will last me a lifetime.

Thank you students for what you have taught me..... and I hope to see you in the fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment